Here's what our parents think of the remote learning in Year 6:
- Thank you for the effort, tuition and commitment you have displayed here Mrs Coates. X engaged with concentration and studied well.
- Thank you - I was super impressed with the timetable and work - you must have
worked really hard to get it all set up!
- Hi Mrs Coates, I just wanted to say thank you very much for all the work you've put in to home learning. I expect it's added a huge amount to an already heavy workload but I want to assure you that it's absolutely worth it from our point of view. X has really enjoyed this week & it's been great to see him engaged & learning as he should be. We're all really grateful to you, Miss Bingley & Mrs Martin. I hope you've got some time off to relax this weekend!
Dear Mrs Carlisle, Just a note to say thank you. Huge thanks to you, Mrs Coates and all the team for delivering such a great and easy to access home learning timetable. I feel so much more reassured that X is engaging with school work while my husband and I continue with our own work. After just one day, I’ve noticed X getting much more self sufficient with the tools provided. Thanks again.
- Thank you so much for all that you're doing. It is lovely to hear your positivity with all the kids! We never get to see into our children's school life. So it's brilliant to
see and hear. Thank you and hats off to you. X seems to have got well into the routine of it all and we're super proud of how she
is throwing herself into everything and using her initiative lots too. Thanks again
and have a fabulous weekend.
- Thank you and the staff at GLPA for making such a huge effort to keep the kids learning online. I think it's been a huge success. 12/2/21