Here’s what our parents think of the remote learning in Year 4:
- I posted this on Facebook today… it’s specifically about you and GLPA..
Again, I find myself in awe of our wonderful teachers.. thank you for your
dedication, commitment and hard work x
- Thank you so much for today I know it’s not an easy time at the moment but X loved seeing you and her friends. Here’s her work from today, thank you again.
- Hello Mrs Waddington, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the work that
you’ve put in to home learning this week. It’s been so much better than expected and X has really enjoyed being responsible for her own learning & taken pride in her work. We really appreciate how much time and effort it must take but hope you’ve found it as rewarding as we have!
- Just wanted to say well done for how quickly you’ve managed to implement the
Class Dojo/Zoom structure for the kids. Thank you.
- Mrs Waddington, I know it is day second of the remote learning but just wanted to
let you know that X and X are loving the lessons! I thank you!
- Thank you for this week and everything that you’re doing. It can’t be easy to try
and teach in school and on Zoom at the same time. I’m really grateful for the
support that you’re giving X and she seems to be enjoying her time on zoom with you and her friends. She’s
managing it all independently so I hope it’s all going all right for her from your end too. Enjoy your weekend.
- “Apologies Mrs Kirwan, we logged onto the wrong zoom time! We also wanted to thank you for the amazing PP you show the students, of all their work. X was thrilled to see his work displayed! It made his day. Also a huge thanks to you for uploading all the work daily. Because even if we have a battery issue a loss in internet; X is able to continue the work as you have uploaded everything in an easily assessable/printable format. The portfolio option must be a great easy marking tool but for my 6 year it can take her an hour to complete one document independently. There are often tears and frustration trying to complete it by herself. So thanks so much for making it so easy.” 3-2-21
- “Hello, We wanted to say a big thank you for how staff have adapted to delivering the online home learning since January. We have been very impressed with the organisation of the learning and having the daily Zoom lessons has been a great help to us, as we’ve also been working from home. Mrs Waddington has involved the children, who have been at home, and has given great motivation and praise to them. We’ve also appreciated all the feedback that’s been provided. Thank you for all her efforts and Mrs Manning and Miss Wellings too. Thank you as well to Mrs Atha and Mr Wales for helping to keep the children active. Good luck with the return to school, next week.” 5-3-21
- “X is super excited to see everyone on Monday. A big thank you from X and I for all the help and support you have given X during this lockdown. Aside from missing her friends and teachers, I don’t feel that X has missed out on her education at all. The Zoom lessons have been fantastic and the way each day has been formatted really helped make homeschooling a lot less stressful! Thank you again.” 5-3-21