Here’s what our parents think of the remote learning in our Year 3 classes:
- She is very happy. She is thoroughly enjoying all the learning even from home. I didn’t expect anything different she loves school! Thank you for all your hard
work to make this happen.
- Thanks again for your efforts, can see the hours you are putting in, it is
appreciated. Hope you get a chance to rest over the weekend.
- Well done so far. Its been far better support than his previous school and
appreciate the bit about making them more independent as I’m WFH.
- Hi Miss Harrison, thanks again for all your support to X this week. You have been
amazing. It is very much appreciated! Hope you have a relaxing weekend.
- X has really enjoyed your classes and contributing to the lessons. It has been
challenging at times as he is fidgety, more interested in seeing his friend
on screen and not listening at times. However, it is new way of working for us all
and I am so proud of X. You should be really pleased with yourself as you did a fantastic job.
- Morning. X has thoroughly enjoyed your classes this week thank you for all the work
you have put in to their learning especially with the last minute notice!
- Hi Miss Harrison, I just wanted to say a massive thank you for the huge amount of work you must
have put in this week. The zoom lessons have been very engaging for X and
she said she pretty much felt like she had been at school as normal!
- I just wanted to say thank you for this week. X has been so much better than the last lockdown (apart from her little wobble
today) but we got there eventually. I realise how much work you have put in to
make it easier and it’s greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
- Keep up the fab work, you are doing amazing. The lessons are great and running
- Can I just congratulate you and your staff on a fantastic home learning schedule so far. I know this situation isn’t easy for all but my elder daughter X is relishing the home lessons with Mrs Harrison and Mr Bright.
- Thank you again for all your hard work and effort this week, I can only imagine
how much harder this is than school lol. I’m so impressed with the teaching X is getting, particularly when I see examples of friends kids from other schools.
Have a lovely weekend.
- Another successful week from here. Well done and thank you.
- Thank you again for all your help and support with X. He is really enjoying the live lessons and seems to be engaging and listening better. Keep up the great work.
- I love that you are covering news and how news stories are crafted. I was a journalist for more than 25 years and X was never interested when I tried to tell her about my craft.
- Keep up the fantastic work. You and your team are doing amazing!!
- Enjoy the break off at the weekend, you and the team are doing a brill job, thank you. Wed afternoons were a great idea. Tricky if you work but the kids needed that
break and a more ‘fun’ activity. My husband and I are taking turns to be with the
kids wed afternoons so a big thumbs up from us.
- Morning. Hope you had a relaxing weekend. Your Zoom lessons last week were brilliant. X is really looking forward to this weeks interesting and fun lessons. Keep up the
fantastic work you and your team are doing. You have certainly raised the bar.
- Thank you for this – and thank you for everything you have done during this half
term. You and Mrs Cale have worked unbelievably hard – we really appreciate it all. I hope you manage to get a break over the holidays 🙂 12/2/21
- Fab thanks. I am very happy with the set up of the home learning it’s amazing
how well it works! Can imagine it’s hard work for you teachers though. X is so happy to see you. 2-3-21
- Thank you, you’ve done a fantastic job managing remote learning. In sure it’s
been tough. Hopefully things can return to normality soon! 4-3-21
- Morning, masked reader is inspired! I love how brilliant and bonkers this is.
Commitment from you teaching with knickers on your head! Today is the absolute boost X has needed. Thankyou for all this effort. 4-3-21