COVID 19 home learning prior to 01/06/20
Please find below resources to support home learning should families be self isolating or in event of school closure. Children could also practise their age appropriate spellings found on the website and rehearse their times tables. Children have been reminded of their Spelling Shed and Times Table Rockstar log ins.
Virtual art gallery/museum tours:
Free downloadble activities for KS1 and KS2 with EYFS coming soon
Twinkl.co.uk are offering free membership for a month. www.twinkl.co.uk/offer Put in your home email address and password and type in UKTWINKLHELPS into the offer box. This should give you access to the Ultimate Membership and a huge range of resources.
Learning with Emile app. Please enter the school as Green Lane Primary Academy rather than GLPA. Log in is Pupil_1 and the password is pupil.
Free children's classics books -PDF and audiobooks
Phonics Play is a great website with interactive games to support phonics and early readng skills. https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/ For free resources please use the username march20 with the password home.
Science activities https://www.childrensuniversity.manchester.ac.uk/learning-activities/science/
Monday 23rd March
Amazon audible have available a collection of stories including titles in different languages that will help children to continue to listen to books. All stories are free to stream on desktop, phone, tablet or laptop https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
The scouts have put together great ideas for indoor activities https://www.scouts.org.uk/the-great-indoors/
Friday 27th March
Votes for Schools resources added.
Monday 30th March
Robin Hood MAT have created learning projects for EYFS to Y6 pupils. Each overview contains links to take you straight to the resources needed to complete the projects. https://www.robinhoodmat.co.uk/learning-projects/#parents
Oxford Owl https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/ have opened their e books for free for parents whilst children are learning at home. The site contains a free e book library and online resources organised into year groups.
The British Museum has made its online collection free to the public.
The Natural History Museum has free virtual tours.
The Tate Gallery has 360 degree virtual tours online.
The Wind in the Willows West End production is available to stream online for free. https://www.whatsonstage.com/london-theatre/news/wind-in-the-willows-coronavirus-stream-free_51205.html
Corbett maths is new maths website; videos, worksheets, study cards and quizzes. Mainly aimed at KS2. https://corbettmathsprimary.com/
Duolingo and Rosetta Stone will help KS2 children maintain and improve their learning of Spanish.
NASA Kids will help children learn about the universe we live in by viewing online videos.
Monday 20th April
Picture News have sent us resources this week both for EYFS and Y1-Y6. This has been sent out via School Comms.
Mr Wales has set a PE and Sports challenge - prizes are available - see attached.
Votes for Schools materials around this week's topic of pocket money and saving are attached.
The latest KS1 and KS2 Oddizzi challenges have also been uploaded this morning.
- Y1 Ideas(85 KB)
- Y1 Guidance and Answers(419 KB)
- Y1 Practical Ideas(671 KB)
- EYFS Ideas(97 KB)
- EYFS Home Learning Pack(860 KB)
- Y3 Ideas(91 KB)
- Y3 Home Learning Pack(1.71 MB)
- Y3 Guidance and Answers(490 KB)
- Y3 Practical Ideas(740 KB)
- Y4 ideas(86 KB)
- Y4 Guidance and Answers(313 KB)
- Y4 Practical ideas(502 KB)
- Y5 Ideas(86 KB)
- Y5 Home Learning(1.60 MB)
- Y5 Guidance and Answers(528 KB)
- Y5 Practical Ideas(774 KB)
- Y6 Ideas(86 KB)
- Y6 Home Learning(1.73 MB)
- Y6 Guidance and Answers(441 KB)
- Y6 Practical Ideas(255 KB)
- Y2 Ideas(87 KB)
- Y2 Home Learning(1.27 MB)
- Y2 Guidance and Answers(539 KB)
- Y2 Practical Ideas(626 KB)
- Y1 Home Learning(1.57 MB)
- Y4 Home Learning(1.75 MB)
- Y6 Goodnight Mr Tom questions(296 KB)
- Y2 GLAM Homework Grid Summer 2020(330 KB)
- Y4 GLAM Homework Grid Summer 2020(335 KB)
- Y5 GLAM Homework Grid Summer 2020(324 KB)
- Y1 GLAM Homework Grid Summer 2020(326 KB)
- Y5 GLAM Homework Grid Summer 2020(324 KB)
- EYFS Knowledge Organiser Summer 2020(584 KB)
- Y4 Knowledge Organiser Summer 2020(550 KB)
- Y3 Knowledge Organsier Summer 2020(928 KB)
- Y5 Knowledge Organsier Summer 2020(2.03 MB)
- Y6 Knowledge Organiser Summer 2020(2.98 MB)
- Y3 GLAM Homework Grid Summer 2020(336 KB)
- Y4 Homework Pack 250320(1.75 MB)
- Votes for Schools Primary Learning Guide(1.14 MB)
- Votes for Schools KS1 27.03.20(7.33 MB)
- Votes for Schools KS2 27.03.20(8.70 MB)
- Y5 resources 31.03.20(174 KB)
- 20th April Mr Wales' challenge(149 KB)
- 20th April Votes for Schools - Money(1001 KB)
- 20th April Votes for Schools KS1 Pocket Money(7.16 MB)
- 20th April Votes for Schools KS2 Pocket Money(5.10 MB)
- 20th April KS1 Oddizzi Challenge(17.92 MB)
- 20th April KS2 Oddizzi Challenge(2.42 MB)
- 30th April KS1 Oddizzi Challenge(5.23 MB)
- 30th April KS2 Oddizzi Challenge(5.21 MB)
- 30th April Children's Air Ambulance Home Learning(717 KB)
- 11th May KS1 Oddizzi(9.22 MB)
- 11th May KS2 Oddizzi(8.42 MB)
- 11th May KS1 Votes for Schools(7.88 MB)
- 11th May KS2 Votes for Schools(8.25 MB)
- 14th May KS1 Oddizzi(8.49 MB)
- 14th May KS2 Oddizzi(3.21 MB)
- 18th May KS1 Votes for Schools(6.13 MB)
- 18th May KS2 Votes for Schools(4.78 MB)